Realm On Steroids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you like to apply as Website Moderator?

+3
AnfeLives
Smileyy
Marvelous
7 posters

Go down

Would you like to apply as Website Moderator? Empty Would you like to apply as Website Moderator?

Post by Shlub Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:25 pm

We are currently searching for moderators to take care of the website, people who will freely engage in the community! if you thi9nk you have what it takes please fill out a form in this format

Name:
Any other experience:
Will you be active:
Weekly how many hours?
ONly requirement at the moment is 10 post minimum!
Will recruit again at 150 post

Good luck to you all, every applicant will be replied to!

Last edited by Shlub on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shlub
Shlub
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Would you like to apply as Website Moderator? Empty Re: Would you like to apply as Website Moderator?

Post by Marvelous Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:32 pm

Why you want to be a mod: I want to test new experiences, help more people and teach them what to do.
Any other experience: In Rotmgtool as Helper.
Will you be active: Yes, very active, Pm me and i'll answer.
Weekly how many hours? 15 hours Above
Marvelous
Marvelous

Back to top Go down

Would you like to apply as Website Moderator? Empty Re: Would you like to apply as Website Moderator?

Post by Shlub Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:33 pm

[quote="Marvelous"]Age: 20 Years Old
Why you want to be a mod: I want to test new experiences, help more people and teach them what to do.
Any other experience: In Rotmgtool as Helper.
Will you be active: Yes, very active, Pm me and i'll answer.
Weekly how many hours? 15 hours Above[/]quote
Accepted
Shlub
Shlub
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Smileyy Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:46 pm

Name: Smileyy (Alfie)
Why you want to be a mod: I wish to help another forum out as much a possible. I also wish to associate myself with the community and become a helpful aspect of the community.
Any other experience: RotMGTool (Helper)
Will you be active: I'll be on and off regularly, I'll be on when I get home and I'll be off when I want to go off... xD
Weekly how many hours? I'm not weekly how many hours, but I'd suggest around 15+ hours weekly (This would bump up after my mocks finish ^^)
Hey alfie Aded to recommended list ;o after we get some more posts you will be the first person to become the next mod!

Smileyy
Blazer
Blazer

Back to top Go down

Post by AnfeLives Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:53 pm

Name: AnfeLives.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Why you want to be a mod: I want to help and get to know people more, and have everyone have an enjoyable experience on the website. It sounds cheesy I know, but helping is someone is part of everyday life. Even though I blow at it.
Any other experience: RotMG B private server.
Will you be active: Hell yeah I have nothing better to do I'd love to engage and be apart of this website.
Weekly how many hours? Well considering I have nothing to do with my life besides record videos and eat. Probably about 4, 5 a day. (35 a week)
AnfeLives
AnfeLives

Back to top Go down

Post by baltaros Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:02 pm

Name: Swoopster
Why you want to be a mod: Couse i wanna help people couse when i started private servers i had many questions and i almost never got answers on them but now when i know stuff i tell people what they wanna know.
Any other experience: i was helper on Xloopsters realm, donator on nillys, moderator on some old servers and, and i have played realm for 6 years now.
Will you be active: yes when im not doing anythink ells when i cant be on.
Weekly how many hours? I think about 5 hours a day couse nolife lel Razz

baltaros

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlub Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:09 pm

AnfeLives wrote:Name: AnfeLives.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Why you want to be a mod: I want to help and get to know people more, and have everyone have an enjoyable experience on the website. It sounds cheesy I know, but helping is someone is part of everyday life. Even though I blow at it.
Will you be active: Hell yeah I have nothing better to do I'd love to engage and be apart of this website.
Weekly how many hours? Well considering I have nothing to do with my life besides record videos and eat. Probably about 4, 5 a day. (35 a week)
Read the new minimum requirement^
Shlub
Shlub
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlub Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:09 pm

baltaros wrote:Name: Swoopster
Why you want to be a mod: Couse i wanna help people couse when i started private servers i had many questions and i almost never got answers on them but now when i know stuff i tell people what they wanna know.
Any other experience: i was helper on Xloopsters realm, donator on nillys, moderator on some old servers and, and i have played realm for 6 years now.
Will you be active: yes when im not doing anythink ells when i cant be on.
Weekly how many hours? I think about 5 hours a day couse nolife lel Razz
Need to meet the minimum req^
Shlub
Shlub
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by AnfeLives Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:47 pm

[quote="Shlub"]

Read the new minimum requirement^[
[[/b]/quote]

>
How about now̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
AnfeLives
AnfeLives

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlub Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:48 pm

AnfeLives wrote:
Shlub wrote:

Read the new minimum requirement^[
[[/b]/quote]
Definitely ;o

>
How about now̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
Shlub
Shlub
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Smileyy Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:14 pm

[b]
Smileyy wrote:Name: Smileyy (Alfie)
Why you want to be a mod: I wish to help another forum out as much a possible. I also wish to associate myself with the community and become a helpful aspect of the community.
Any other experience: RotMGTool (Helper)
Will you be active: I'll be on and off regularly, I'll be on when I get home and I'll be off when I want to go off... xD
Weekly how many hours? I'm not weekly how many hours, but I'd suggest around 15+ hours weekly (This would bump up after my mocks finish ^^)
Hey alfie Aded to recommended list ;o after we get some more posts you will be the first person to become the next mod!

Review now plz <3

Smileyy
Blazer
Blazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahlwong Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:26 am

Name: Alex (username: Ahlwong)
Why you want to be a mod: Meh I was accepted on the previous forum
Any other experience: 2 MLG 4 U
Will you be active: Yea?
Weekly how many hours? Like 20 hours.

I'll be away for an entire month starting from when I post this so like yea...

Ahlwong

Back to top Go down

Post by ♎ Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:50 am

Name: Nathan (IGN : Squid)
Why you want to be a mod: I want to be helpful to the community.
Any other experience: Nope.
Will you be active: Sure.
Weekly how many hours? 10+ Hours.
♎
True Member
True Member

http://www.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlub Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:31 am

Ahlwong wrote:Name: Alex (username: Ahlwong)

R.i.p ahl bby Taking Shots I'll make you mod when you return after your month trip :bang:
Shlub
Shlub
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlub Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:41 am

Squid wrote:Name: Nathan (IGN : Squid)
Why you want to be a mod: I want to be helpful to the community.
Any other experience: Nope.
Will you be active: Sure.
Weekly how many hours? 10+ Hours.

Added to the next in line Smile once we hit 55 registrations i will rank you^
Shlub
Shlub
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahlwong Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:18 pm

Shlub wrote:
Ahlwong wrote:Name: Alex (username: Ahlwong)

R.i.p ahl bby Taking Shots I'll make you mod when you return after your month trip :bang:

Just saw this.

Back from trip Smile

Ahlwong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down